Soliciting Opinions on xB Browser "How To Build" doc

Arrakis arrakistor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 03:08:39 UTC 2007

Jacob,

This might be able to work, assuming we figure out if there are any
dependencies for win32 Make.

Actually, I could probably even have Make curl, verify, and unpack the
latest Tor, Firefox, etc.

Still doesn't solve all the GUI settings issues, but I guess it is a
general step in the right direction.

Steve