Questions

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:58:32 UTC 2007

2. If you want to control countries, look into different tor
controllers. Your best bet is to route tor through some open socks 4/5
proxies around the web. Download a proxy checker, some proxy lists,
and a proxy chainer. I've heard charon and sockschain are good for
windows, but I can't personally vouch for them.
Comrade Ringo Kamens