FW: Tor server monitoring and notification service?

Wesley Kenzie wkenzie at shaw.ca
Sun May 6 19:32:15 UTC 2007

I am doing some of this (real-time checking of exit node status) as part of
a new web site I am developing to allow server-side use of Tor along with
user-selectable exit nodes by country.  I will look into adding an ability
to send email or RSS notifications to the contact on each server.  Once up
and running any server operators wanting to participate could go to
something like http://www.pickaproxy.com/tor/servermonitoring/optin/ and let
me know.  Will that work, do you think?

. . .
Wesley Kenzie