Wanted feature / option

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:56:50 UTC 2007

I had dental work done yesterday, was on several Oxycontin (soooo high),
couldn't eat (hence very hungry and irritable), and was still in a lot of
pain when I posted that on accident.  But what really set me off was when
gmail started forwarding perfectly good e-mails (which included an e-mail
from this group...obviously) to my spam box, and I blew a fuse.  All I
wanted was to find some god damn spammer and kick the shit out of him or
fuck up the server/box it was coming from.

But since I was on drugs (and still am for the most part), you can disregard
my previous (and possibly current) statement....and no, I don't have that
much bandwidth, I'm not attacking any one's servers, etc, etc...

Glad someone got a good laugh from it though...you're welcome. ;)

I'm just glad I didn't type in a password in the wrong window and press
Send, that would have been really fucked....or fucking funny for everyone
else.

Anyhow, next time I'm on a fist full of pain killers, I'll think I'm going
to stay off the keyboard.

Again, my apologies.

-Kyle