traceroute through tor and http proxy?

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sat May 26 11:23:13 UTC 2007

You can't traceroute through tor because of the way it's designed.
Your best bet is to NOT chain through the HTTP proxy, go to
ipchicken.com or some other site, and then try it with the http proxy.
This will tell you if you are using tor, and then afterwards, if you
are using an HTTP proxy. Happy surfing.
Comrade Ringo Kamens