nighteffect.us gone

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:21:39 UTC 2007

For redundancy I have set up another script at
http://torstatus.kgprog.com/

It is load balanced with Squid, so if there are problems with any of
IPs of the clients it could be that I configured it incorrectly, but
it seemed to work with my limited tests.

I think that a central repository should be built (is there one
already at the wiki?) which lists the different status servers so that
we do not run into a problem where one disappears and there is no
clear way to determine if any others exist.

I also modified the footer to remove the NightEffect.us, but I am
keeping the (c) statement with Joe's consent.

Let me know if there are any other problems.

And Olaf, I believe that we should set up an opensource project for
this so that changes will not be made downstream.  Let me know what
you think.

Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert