nighteffect.us gone

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:46:34 UTC 2007

hi Joe,

something happen with an employer?  or just lack of support?

i'd like a copy of the code if that's ok.

thanks again for all your efforts; i know that they are unappreciated
and unnoticed most of the time, but they do make a difference and
there are many who appreciate it quietly...

best regards,
    martin peck