Please don't recommend Tor Button!

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:17:18 UTC 2007

Might I suggest that you check out JanusVM.

http://janusvm.peertech.org/

When tested, JanusVM was able to prevent your real IP from being revealed
through HD's decloak test (nice test BTW).

Keep in mind, JanusVM only works with Windows and Linux at the moment
because it uses VMware.
I requested a Beta copy of VMware for OS X, but haven't heard back from
VMWare yet.

Gopher, FTP, or any other TCP based session will be going through Tor when
you use JanusVM.
DNS request are also redirected through Tor, so no DNS leaks either.

Give it a try, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

~ Kyle
http://janusvm.peertech.org