Please don't recommend Tor Button!

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Mar 30 00:16:18 UTC 2007

[Forwarding since HD isn't subscribed at this address. -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk at freehaven.net -----

From: H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com>
To: or-talk at freehaven.net
Subject: Re: Please don't recommend Tor Button!
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:41:35 -0500

What OS/Browser/Settings? It works on everything I have tested here.
Decloak uses Java, Flash, DNS, and HTTP requests to verify proxy security
settings. It also links to showmyip's Tor status page.

-HD

----- End forwarded message -----