Please add to "download" section of homepage

Enigma Enigma at anti1984.com
Thu Mar 29 14:01:47 UTC 2007

Also, it always is a bad idea to tell users to do something without
telling them what it does and why they should do it.
Additionally, I quite don't see why I should remove my native language
unless I prefer to browse all sites and forums in English language
(and I remember there are tools that fake the language you're using
anyway, I think it was called "proxomitron" and as Arrakis said,
Torpark can just do the same thing).

Sincerely,
Enigma