pop3 and smtp over ssh

Kees Vonk keesvonk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:58:07 UTC 2007

I would like to connect to a pop3 and smtp server over ssh server (ports
995 and 465) via tor, but I seems that a lot of exit nodes do not allow
connections to these ports (even though they are always authenticated).
Is there a way of specifying that I only want exit nodes that allow
these ports. If not, can I create a list of exit nodes that allow these
ports and tell tor to only use the nodes on that list (or the reverse of
course: a list of nodes not allowing these ports and tell tor not to use
them).

Kees