Ultimate solution

JT toruser at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 27 06:53:46 UTC 2007

You are making a very big mistake! In theory your are correct with what
you are saying but you are assuming the total noob can learn how to safe
anonymously but also give grandma a chance to surf anonymously. Grandma
knows what a browser is but has never heard about encryption or TCP/IP.

--
  JT
  toruser at fastmail.fm

                          love email again