Slightly OT: 'Big brother' surveillance makes waves in Sweden

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:50:17 UTC 2007

I know that many other countries have similar surveillance laws. Is there
any authoritative list as to where they are? Perhaps countries with "we
survey everything" laws should only have one hop per circuit or something to
prevent correlation attacks. That's something that should be implemented by
a tor controller, but I think it would be a good idea.
Ringo Kamens