[ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD r142 released

Pat Double pat at patdouble.com
Fri Jun 15 14:36:03 UTC 2007

Incognito r142 is released. Incognito is a live CD designed for network
anonymity.

Changes since the last release are:

    * Fixed script to create USB, it did not work for several reasons.
    * Changed the default boot option in the tiny version to run from RAM.
    * CD is ejected early in the boot process if run from RAM.
    * CD is ejected before wiping memory when shutting down.

I have setup a section on my site for it now. This is the direct link:
http://www.patdouble.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=3&Itemid=6

I also have more download options. Sorry for the BitTorrrent seeds being down,
my ports got blocked. I've limited the bandwidth some so hopefully they won't
be blocked again.

Enjoy!

Pat Double, pat at patdouble.com
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7