FF plugins DNS leaks

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:05:05 UTC 2007

Hey Marc,

Have you heard of JanusVM?  It will still allow you to use plugins with FF
and not worry about leaking DNS.  JanusVM is a transparent proxy that
directs all your TCP traffic from any application (Firefox, IE, AIM, IRC,
etc...) to Tor.  This prevents any FF plugins from revealing your IP.  All
DNS queries are also resolved through Tor, so you can be sure your ISP
doesn't know where your going.

I use both ShowIP and GeoIP with JanusVM to make sure it's working correctly
and routing my traffic through Tor.  You can also go to our website and on
the left we tell you if you are exiting through a Tor node or not.  Hope
this helps.

http://www.janusvm.com
or
http://janusvm.peertech.org
(same site, just got the .com a few days ago)

- Kyle