Cisco firewall filtering Tor?

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:26:37 UTC 2007

Hello Jay,

I am not sure what the problem is, but I operate kgabertgoldmine2 and
recently saw in my logs (only a few of these, but more than one, and
only from a few days ago, nothing in the last three days):

[notice] We stalled too much while trying to write 2775410 bytes to
addr [scrubbed].  If this happens a lot, either something is wrong
with your network connection, or something is wrong with theirs. (fd
394, type Control, state 2, marked at control.c:2733).

I'm not sure if it is related, but I have not seen those before.

If this means that something is set up wrong on my side, then I will
be happy to fix it, but because you need 3 unique entry points I don't
think this [potential] issue would be causing these problems for you.

I hope that you can figure this out soon!
Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert