[ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD r142 released

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:26:09 UTC 2007

Same here, but with upload at roughly 2MB/sec... I think I gave it
back to you Pat :)

HTTP might be a better option because the demand seems rather small,
and I don't think that people want to seed constantly.  Pat, is your
server configured to seed, or are you doing it manually?

Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert