What happens when I shut down my Tor-server?

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:49:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

for maintenance-reasons I had to shut down my server today. However,
after shutting down the server I realized that there's still much
traffic, although shutdown was 30 minutes ago.

So, does the server tell it's peers that it's going down? Does it
deregister? Or is that stray-traffic?

Cheers, Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it