magic Wednesday

Paul Syverson syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jul 12 20:08:09 UTC 2007

I noticed within the last few days a periodicity in the bandwidth
usage graphs for the whole network that goes back for at least a month
and seems to reflect what Olaf described, except that it looks like
the Thursday to Friday midnight is the one that doesn't dip as much.
I have no explanation, but then I seem to mostly be the subject
rather than the source of conspiracy theories ;>)

Cf. http://www.noreply.org/tor-running-routers/totalTrafficMonthly.html

aloha,
Paul