[Polipo-users] Polipo 1.0.1 Windows binary

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Mon Jul 2 02:27:22 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 01:16:52AM +0200, Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr wrote 1.1K bytes in 38 lines about:
: Could you please explain that?  (I'm unfortunately unable to unpack
: your dmg file since I replaced my installation of MacOS 7.1 with
: NetBSD 1.5.  So now you know why Polipo contains ``#ifdef __mc68020__''.)

	I put up the source from which I built the dmg and universal
	binary, as polipo-1.0.1-osx.tgz.  The rough instructions are to
	extract, type "make" and it should all magically build right.
	And then "./contrib/package.sh" will build the dmg package.

	I did many sloppy things, such as create a Makefile.osx and
	config.osx rather than modify the default ones. And I stripped
	out the "make install" commands that don't work in stock OSX.

--
Andrew