Blocking child pornography exits

Ron Wireman ronwireman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:26:22 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Wireman <ronwireman at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:24:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Blocking child pornography exits
To: Scott Bennett <bennett at cs.niu.edu>

I'm not sure what you mean.  While it is not the intent of the EFF,
tor is frequently used for all sorts of nefarious and perverted
purposes relating to child pornography.  The EFF takes measures to
block spam, which is less of a problem than child abuse, so it should
also take measures to block child pornography.