Removing TOR from Registry

Vincent BTinternet vincentnls at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 4 06:40:34 UTC 2007

Can you recommend the image back-up program you use?
I have been looking for one for a while.
Norton's Ghost is useless.

I dare not use reg-mechanic or any other registry cleaner.
I have used such programs before and they have messed up my pc because
there are programs I only use once in a while or are linked to those
that I do use.

Vincent.