Question for Job and others / was: Re: Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:27:40 UTC 2007

I absolutely second that. However, I believe tor should store as
little incriminating evidence on the computer and dirservers as
possible. While I don't condone breaking the law generally, I
absolutely condone people bypassing the Great Firewall of China (for
one example). If these people were to be caught with incriminating
evidence, it could cost them their life, a lifetime prison sentence
(include torture in the ROC), or worse. I believe tor should be
helping these people, not hurting them. I don't think tor should go
around deleting parts of logs in other programs or windows, but users
need to be aware it is a risk (as it is with ALL anonymity programs).
If endorsing illegal activities in China is illegal, please report me
to the police.
Ringo Kamens