Removing TOR from Registry

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 08:57:12 UTC 2007

To my knowledge, tor doesn't make registry entries but rather windows
makes logs of run programs. In addition it might be stored in a temp
folder. Most run-of-the-mill registry/disk cleaners will clean it up.
If you're worried about that kind of information, perhaps you should
consider making a "clean" backup and then every few days erasing your
HD and putting it back on. That way, you don't have to worry about the
data because it will be gone. I used this setup for a while and it
worked great for me if you need help doing it. In total for 30gb of
data, it takes about 20 min to backup/restore an image.
Ringo Kamens