TorK 0.13 Released - Many new features

Patrick Hooker patriko at norlights.net
Sat Jan 27 23:22:28 UTC 2007

Hi Hogan and all,

I'm trying to install Tork on my Kubuntu 6.06 machine. I'm not a C
programmer, just script langs and much assembler level work a long time
ago. I've followed the instructions to install from cvs, had to install
"make", "autoconf", "automake", and "gcc" when they were not found. When
I do the "./configure" I'm stumped with an error "C compiler cannot make
executables" Can anyone help on this? Is it a file permission/owner
problem or some such thing?

Thanks,
Patrick