more letters from the feds

patgus at stonewwwall.org patgus at stonewwwall.org
Sat Jan 27 16:12:01 UTC 2007

 Problem still exists though, that Tor needs more exit nodes. If nobody is
willing to run an exit server the performance of the network suffers
dramatically. I personally find the performance of the network to be
almost unusable, so I choose other pay-for anonymity services. This is
not a bash of Tor or its design, but as we all know there are simply not
enough servers running to handle the amount of clients.
 Perhaps someone could draft a generic response letter to be sent to law
enforcement if a server operator is contact and post it online or even
include it in the package.