Privoxy setting blocking Yahoo mail logout

A. L. alobiuc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 17:04:46 UTC 2007

That's a spot on fix for 3.0.6. The missing parameters seem not to affect normal behaviour.
Also note, and this is Tor related again, that every time
you run into a Privoxy fast-redirect problem it means that
your request was unencrypted and could be sniffed or altered
by the Tor exit node or systems between the exit node and
the destination.

You may want to investigate whether or not Yahoo allows
you to accidentally send your Email unencrypted (like Google does)
and if the session cookies are transferred encrypted.
I assume that means sniffing on my network. I guess I might look into it in the near future, when I get a little more spare time. If you ment something else, please post some hints.

Meantime, thanks for the fix. Me and the other Y! mail users.