Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

Job Job2 at home.nl
Tue Jan 2 14:02:49 UTC 2007

yeah I understand it would make Tor a spammers paradise... that would be
a big drawback
But if i am correct you say there is a way to still be able to send
email through tor?
Can my ISP provide me with an alternate SMTP port? and.. this is going
to sound dumb... what is a relay-server and how do I find one?

Thanks!