problems setting up a relay node on win XP

Stephen stephen at nodns.org
Sun Feb 11 22:35:48 UTC 2007

--- Original Message ---
From: keybounce at gmail.com
To: or-talk at freehaven.net
Subject: Re: problems setting up a relay node on win XP

Thank-you Michael & Ringo for your advice!

Michael: I've followed your advice re: opening ports on the hub & doubled-checked some other issues you highlighted. Well, the vidalia message log says "Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the outside" and now a bandwidth self-test is underway, a seemingly lengthy process (2.3 hrs so far) I'm assuming that this is normal? My node is now acknowledged in the tor servers list. Thanks again for taking the time to help!

Regards,

Stephen