"Low-Resource Routing Attacks Against Anonymous Systems"

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:17:43 UTC 2007

You're right about the ISPs. Again, I just skimmed the article and I
saw a lot of stuff that didn't look like plain English so I assumed it
was math. It's true a smaller ISP might not control both but when you
look as these huge communication companies like ATT it seems a little
more possible. If I'm not mistaken, ATT owns more than just a /16
subnet.
Ringo Kamens