"Low-Resource Routing Attacks Against Anonymous Systems"

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:31:10 UTC 2007

It's very interesting and from what I can deduce, right. However, this
isn't new news. What *is* new is that it has been proved using math
and logic. I know that tor will eventually rise to defend this attack
as other applications such as freenet (i2p also?) have. Another
implication to consider of this is what if the same ISP controlled the
entry and exit nodes?
Ringo