Trouble installing vidalia package

Gavin qwert98765 at mocha.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Dec 7 18:53:47 UTC 2007

> Do you download the file and save it to a place?  Or have
> safari/firefox
> automagically open it?
I download it to a folder on my desktop and then Camino opens it
automatically.

> You should have a file named
> vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18b-0.0.14-panther.dmg.  Double-clicking on this
> file in Finder should cause a new disk to appear in Finder. Then you
> can
> start the installer.

This is the file I get;  vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther.dmg

Seems the only difference is a missing 'b' after the 18.  Anyway the
dmg file I download does open. It's when I drag the mpkg file from the
disk to my desktop and double click on that that the error message in
the Installer shows up - the Installer only gets as far as the first
pane. Perhaps it's a fault that's developed within my OS? (although I
was able to open and install a pkg file earlier today.)

vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther.mpkg