Trouble installing vidalia package

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Fri Dec 7 18:11:17 UTC 2007

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 02:16:40AM +0900, qwert98765 at mocha.ocn.ne.jp wrote 0.6K bytes in 16 lines about:
: I've been trying to install Tor on a Mac (ibook G4 OSX 10.3.9) but for
: some reason can't get the installer package to open. The message I get
: is;   "vidalia-bundle - 0.1.2.18-0.0.14-panther" cannot be opened.
: There was an unknown error with the package (999)"
:
: I downloaded the Panther package from the 2 links below but neither
: worked. If someone could give me a pointer as to what might be wrong
: and how I could get it to open I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Do you download the file and save it to a place?  Or have safari/firefox
automagically open it?

You should have a file named
vidalia-bundle-0.1.2.18b-0.0.14-panther.dmg.  Double-clicking on this
file in Finder should cause a new disk to appear in Finder. Then you can
start the installer.

--
Andrew