storage privacy (was: Nice quiet, private, anonymous life??)

mark485anderson at eml.cc mark485anderson at eml.cc
Thu Dec 6 00:05:27 UTC 2007

Hey Eugene, go fuck yourself ok? Have you actually tested using a
magnetic field for this, no.
Seems to me you're the one talking out of dev/ass, cuz you are one. And
don't put it past someone to wire a plastique device to the hard drive,
seems like a perfect solution for some terrorist, maybe a distant cousin
of yours?

  mark485anderson at eml.cc