Please run a bridge relay! (was Re: Tor 0.2.0.13-alpha is out)

Andrew Del Vecchio firefox-gen at walala.org
Mon Dec 31 20:48:39 UTC 2007

This time the iptable applied, but I still have the same problem; cannot
verify that 443 is reachable.

- --
People just like you lose untold millions in personal wealth due to
frivolous lawsuits and unfair government seizures.
Are you protected? Read the Asset Protection Crash Course at
http://www.keepyourassets.net?andrew to find out how to protect your
hard-earned assets.