Is there something similar like "Torbutton" FF plugin for the Internet Explorer ?

tor at bitonion.net tor at bitonion.net
Mon Dec 31 11:26:19 UTC 2007

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 10:28:21AM +0100, Ben Stover wrote:
> Is there something similar like "Torbutton" FF plugin for the Internet Explorer ?
>
> Or do I really have to change manually proxy settings each time I want to switch from "Tor enabled" to "Tor disabled" mode?

If you're using Privoxy, it has such a function build in already. Just
go to the special 'website' p.p which will be intercepted by privoxy and
you can click on 'Toggle Privoxy on or off'. There you can switch it off
and it also offers bookmarklets, which you can add as buttons (bookmarks)
to your IE. Easy as that.