Question: How to set where you emerge from the Tor Cloud?

David Hill tetsuma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:22:45 UTC 2007

Hey Folks,

New to Tor, but love the idea and the functionality.  Privacy is my
business right now, so I find this a great effort.

I've installed Tor and all on Firefox, and it works great.  Problem is
I can't quite figure out how to control the country from  which I
emerge from the Tor Cloud.  I need this to be able to check how a
particular website treats me based on my in-country IP addresss. e.g.,
I want to go to Facebook through Tor and emerge with a UK IP address
to assess whether Facebook sees me as coming from a UP IP addy.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
David