torbutton webpage comments

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:00:16 UTC 2007

hi eric,
you make the ff-torbutton?
it is not seczure, as cookiees trac you and referal pages as well and so on,
if you switch off the tor button

is there any solution for this ? is xerbank-browser not better?

Regards Mike

PS: haven´t you interest to build a FF plugin for mozilla and thunderbird of
http://retroshare.sf.net or this PGP messenger into sameplace.cc ?

Thanks for a feedback