orconfig.h for windows

Ed Jensen jnsn_d at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 01:38:31 UTC 2007

Thanks Roger, I get it now.

One more question if you don't mind - where do you get your unistd.h from? (included from eventdns.c) My windows box appears not to have it.

Ed

 On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 04:05:32PM -0700, Ed Jensen wrote:
> Hi Tormeisters,
>
> How does orconfig.h get generated on windows when building from scratch?

Once upon a time, the answer was "manually" -- you can still see one in
https://tor.eff.org/svn/trunk/src/win32/ which I presume is useful for
MSVC++ builds or the like.

If you're using mingw, look at
https://tor.eff.org/svn/trunk/doc/tor-win32-mingw-creation.txt for
instructions that appear to run ./configure, and therefore probably auto
generate an orconfig.h file.

Hope that helps,
--Roger

Building a website is a piece of cake.