bandwidth graph ok with 0.1.2.14-dev only

Olaf Selke olaf.selke at blutmagie.de
Wed Aug 1 19:13:33 UTC 2007

Robert Hogan wrote:

> I've done some light research on this issue and suspect (on the basis of
> fairly slender analysis) that the problem may not be entirely down to just
> the version of Tor you're using. The only way to see if it is a factor is to
> run 0.1.2.14-dev for a while and see if the problem re-appears after a week
> or two. Would you mind doing that?

sure :-)

> Could you state the exact svn revision you're using at the moment?

I don't think so cause I downloaded this archive at 07/13/07 from
http://freehaven.net/~arma/tor-0.1.2.14-dev.tar.gz instead of checking
it out with subversion. I just moved it to
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/data/tor-0.1.2.14-dev.tar.gz. Maybe one
can take a look what makes it so special compared with 0.1.2.14 and
0.1.2.15.

regards, Olaf