Connections to botnet masters

K.N. tor-admin at berliner-journalisten.com
Mon Aug 27 12:42:04 UTC 2007

Hi

this exit-node problem you may have with Google and some DNSBL (SORBS
and others?) too. Your exit node contacts several IRC channels. That is
why your node is listed as "trojan hacked".

Some times ago we have a thread about SORBS and many exit nodes were
listed in this DNSBL with the attribut "trojan hacked". Conclusion of
the thread was: "They have no glue!"

Google sometimes does not work with several exit nodes and give you the
message "You may have a virus or malware, please clean your computer!"
(or something like that).

I have changed the exit policity of my node and now it is no longer
listed in SORBS and works fine with Google. May be, this is not a good
solution. Any other suggestions?

Karsten N.