Directory information no longer up-to-date; access blocked?

c t crt2007z at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 04:50:45 UTC 2007

Thank you for your help and interest in my problem. I believe I had
been using the default torrc; at least I had not edited it. Looking at
that file now, the only lines that are not commented out are:

SocksPort 9050 # what port to open for local application connections
SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1 # accept connections only from localhost

I also tried removing the torrc file from /Library/Tor/ and re-running
tor, but no luck—still the same four servers and no ciruit building.
Is there any other place that a dirserver would be specified? Let me
know if there is any further information I could provide to shed more
light.

Thanks again!