My ISP block Tor Servers

herfel at gmx.net herfel at gmx.net
Tue Apr 17 09:48:29 UTC 2007

> My ISP Blocked most of tor servers that provide the "cached-routers".
>
> any Idea how to bypass this issue !

IIRC there was a discussion about this a while back on the list, and as of yet there are no easily accessible end-user ways of working around this. (Please correct me if am wrong)
I think what you are doing is pretty much what was suggested:

--

btw: Unless I am mistaken Mr.Death is writing us from the Emirates (at least that's what his E-Mail headers are saying), not from the US, so talking about the legal details in the US is not only offtopic, it's also useless. But go ahead, I am sure the UAE will be impressed when you tell them what you think and they'll stop filtering. Not.
http://www.opennetinitiative.net/studies/uae/

Regards

Herfel