Tor Stickers

Andrew Del Vecchio firefox-gen at walala.org
Mon Apr 30 00:57:02 UTC 2007

Sweatshop labor sucks, but what is better- a bad job or no job at all,
and being forced to face starvation or dependency on the state? If no
one forces these people to take these jobs, then it is voluntary, and
thus OK. That said, these rumored forced labor deals between
governments and various MNCs is BS, and should be ended.

Back to the topic, though, where can we find low priced, high quality
branded merch that does not take advantage of anything that could
reasonably considered slave labor?

~Andrew

- ---
Frivolous lawsuits. Unlawful government seizures. What's YOUR defense?
Protect your assets, keep what you earn, and generate more income at the
same time!
Visit http://www.mpassetprotection.com/ today.