Another Method to Block Java Hijinks

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:27:48 UTC 2007

It didn't report my real IP address.
I tried this page with JanusVM and recorded the session in FLASH.
Here's the link if anyone would like to see for themselves.

http://janusvm.peertech.org/Flash/JanusVM-SEC-Demo-1.html

Needless to say, it didn't compromise my real IP address with JAVA TURNED
ON.
We also tested the Metasploit Project's Decloaking Engine.  It failed too.

Regards,
~Kyle