Tor nodes blocked by e-gold

M maillist at piirakka.com
Fri Apr 27 13:17:29 UTC 2007

Yeah, SORBS suck a big time.

My Tor exit-node was a couple of years ago listed in SORBS db. Once I
changed Tor servers ip to another and closed ports that are commonly
used to connect to irc servers I got off the list and havent gotten
relisted since.

What irc has to do with email / smtp? Some ISP's block all incoming mail
if smtp server is listed in SORBS. I have contacted couple of finnish
ISP's and they all we're very uncooperative.