Tor nodes blocked by e-gold

Andrew Del Vecchio firefox-gen at walala.org
Fri Apr 27 06:55:31 UTC 2007

I was able to access my account as of a couple of days ago. Some tor
nodes are in spam DBs, but only a few of them (as far as I know at
least). Wikipedia has blocked tor nodes for close to a year now, as
does some other sites. For this reason, I think it would be useful to
make directory files compressed AND crypted, if possible/viable. Just
my two rapidly devaluing Federal Reserve cents, though 8-).

~Andrew

PS- What country are you in? Based on your writing, I assume you are
from a country where English is not the primary language.
- ---

Frivolous lawsuits. Unlawful government seizures. What's YOUR defense?
Protect your assets, keep what you earn, and generate more income at the
same time!
Visit http://www.mpassetprotection.com/ today.