Selecting and using a particular Tor IP address

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:00:59 UTC 2007

You can also use web proxies. They are just as good in my opinion but
many lack HTTPS support. Proxy.org has a nice rotating list of them.
Also, it doesn't hurt to ask the admin if he can make changes. Stress
that anonymity/security is very important to you and that because of
security policies, it is very difficult for you to maintain it.
Comrade Ringo Kamens