(FWD) Re: Something Strange Happens to google when Tor is enabled

Siera Leone programmer11010 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 23:57:52 UTC 2006

Thanks Mike for helping me. I changed the action to http://www.google.ca/search and I got results in english. Strangely though putting google.us brings me back to google germany. I think that google.us looks at the ip address that's requesting the results and figures I'm from germany. but it doesn't matter, it's fixed! thanks to everybody who helped.