TOR Directory file

Joe Clark joe_clark28 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 07:19:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I don't want to be rude, but please answer my little question.

Joe Clark <joe_clark28 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Dear TOR users:

  I got a pretty newbie question to you guys:
  From where does TOR client take its routers' database ?
  In v-0.1.0.17 it was a file called "cached-directory". I upgraded to v-0.1.1.23 and I noticed some changes in the filename ("cached-routers" ?!) and in the file format.

  I'd be grateful if someone could clarify this issue to me...

  Thanks!,
  Joe.